Florida Puerto Rican Parade announces launch of 2022 scholarship – WFTV
ORLANDO, Fla. — The Florida Puerto Rican Parade announces the launch of the 2022 scholarship application period.
The scholarship provides financial assistance to Central Florida’s GED holders, high school seniors, and college students to help them reach their academic goals.
Students who are interested in applying must meet the following requirements:
· Be a GED holder, high school senior student, or student currently attending or planning to enroll in a full-time accredited college or university.
· Demonstrate potential for academic and leadership success within the community.
· Participate in extracurricular activities.
· Have a 3.0 grade-point average.
· Complete the required 1,000-word essay in Spanish or English
The 2022 Florida Puerto Rican Parade and Festival will be held on Saturday, April 23, 2022 in downtown Orlando.
This year’s parade will be dedicated to the city of Ponce, Puerto Rico’s second-largest city, which is well-known as the “Pearl of the South.”
CLICK HERE for more information on the submitting your application.
©2022 Cox Media Group