International Relations this Week for UPSC/IAS | By Prof Pushpesh Pant | Episode – 79
Enrich your understanding of Global Politics, India’s Foreign Policy, International Issues with BYJU’S International Relations This Week by Prof. Pushpesh Pant. The series is designed to help you understand international issues from the perspective of India’s national interests and changing power relations in international politics, for the Civil Services Exam.
Subscribe to “BYJU’S IAS” Channel:
Subscribe to our “BYJU’S IAS Hindi” Channel:
Register FREE – BYJU’S National Scholarship Test (BNST) for IAS
Free IAS Workshop [Limited Seats Available!] – Register Now
International relations is a very important component of the IAS exam. It is part of the General Studies Paper in the UPSC Mains exam and is also relevant for the UPSC Prelims exam.
• In the Prelims Syllabus, the IR segment is covered in GS Paper I as “Current events of national and international importance”. It is evidently interlinked with the current affairs segment.
• In the UPSC Mains exam, IR is part of the General Studies Paper II.
1. Introduction 00:00
2. Shangri-la Dialogue – 2022 02:40
3. BRICS Summit – 2022 09:27
4. G7 – Summit – 2022 18:15
5. Developments in Africa 26:23
6. Developments in Neighbourhood 36:37
7. Recap & Review 43:34
Watch the Previous International Relations this Week by Prof. Pushpesh Pant:
Watch all the lectures in the Knowledge Series here: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkJ-kjtioPGrQ_jYd2rnFyvc4BUSEA8vL
For weekly Roundup of Business Newspapers for UPSC CSE watch:
Watch our initiative “Places In News” here:
Watch our initiative “Prelims 2022 Hacks” here:
Understand the complete UPSC/IAS Syllabus here:
For daily, The Hindu News Paper Analysis and Current Affairs for UPSC in Hindi Subscribe to @BYJU’S IAS: Hindi